भारतीय जीवन मूल्यो के अनुरूप भैया - बहिनों में राष्ट्रीय चरित्र , अनुशासित जीवन पद्धति , शैक्षणिक गुणवत्ता , शारीरिक व बौद्धिक क्षमता विकास, सेवा समरसता व राष्ट्र भक्ति के उद्देश्यों के साथ राष्ट्र के सर्वांगीण विकास हेतु कृत संकल्पित है ' सरस्वती शिशु मंदिर योजना ' | विद्या भारती अ . भा . शिक्षा संस्थान नई दिल्ली एवं सरस्वती विद्या प्रतिष्ठान म . प्र . मालवा के आज आवश्यकता है हम अपने जीवन में सेवा, सहयोग, स्नेह, समरसता, सहानुभूति व सच्चाई को पर्याप्त स्थान दें एवं यह सब संस्कार व अनुशासन से सिंचित शिक्षा से ही सम्भव है सरस्वती शिशु मंदिर इस दिशा में हमारा सार्थक व सफल प्रयास है | 08- 12th Science Bio Time Table View09- 12th Commerce Time Table View10- 12th Arts Time Table View.Photo Gallery Apply Online Student Admission Form *Important Notice* Notice Contact Us Exam Time Table Download TC
The tuition fees are due prior to the start of the academic year and payable in advance of attendance, at the start of each term. Tuition fees will be invoiced from the time of admission to ensure that payments can be processed before the start of the term. If your circumstances change, it is essential that you contact us in advance of the deadline so that we can guide you on available options. Please note, all tuition fees are in accordance with the fee structure established by Saraswati Vidya Mandir Higher Secondary School, Mandsaur under the School Fee Framework.
Payment of Fees
1. The Application Fee is payable at the time of the online registration, and is charged to process the application of new students. Once the child receives a formal offer from the school, the registration deposit is charged to enrol the child and secure the seat.
2. If new students enrol at a school during the course of the academic year, the school can charge tuition fees starting from the beginning of the month of enrolment.
3. Schools can collect annual tuition fees in four instalments, due at the beginning of each term. The first term’s payment will be 40%, the second 20%, the third term 20% and the fourth term's 10% of annual tuition fees.
Application fee is due at the time of application, this fee is:
* Refundable if the school does not offer the student a place. Unless the child’s registration is carried forward to the following academic year.
* Non-refundable if the school offers the student a place but the student chooses not to take it.
* Not deductible from the total tuition fees to be paid if the student is offered and accepts a place.
There will be a registration deposit when an offer of a seat in the school is extended, this deposit is payable after the student has been offered a place and parents have accepted the offer. The registration deposit is 10% of the total tuition fees and is deductible from the total tuition fees for the academic year. Please note, this is a non-refundable deposit.
If a student joins in the school in the middle of a term/semester, the tuition fee applicable will be prorated, based on the number of full weeks (commencing from the week of joining) remaining and unexpired in the term/semester.
All forms of payment methods are accepted and can be made by in person at the school accounts office. In addition, payments of fees and tuition can also be paid by cheque, cash, or wire transfer directly to the school bank account.
Non-payment of Fees:
Failure to pay school fees may result in a loss of the student’s place in the school, withholding of their school reports, references, and/or examination results, as well as, temporary or permanent expulsion or exclusion from school.
1. In the cases of both existing and new students, the registration and re-registration deposit will not be refunded unless there are extenuating circumstances. These circumstances include, but are not limited to relocation to another country/Emirate or any other unforeseen circumstances.
2. In the case of a refund, the school fees will be calculated as follows:
* Tuition fees paid prior to the beginning of the academic year are refundable and only the registration / re-registration fees will be deducted.
* If the student was enrolled in the school for two weeks or less, a month’s fees will be deducted.
* If the student was enrolled in the school for a period ranging between two weeks and one month, two months’ fees will be deducted.
* If the student was enrolled in the school for more than a month, the full term's fees will be deducted.
3. The refund will be calculated from the start of the term and the date of the official request by the parent stating the intent of withdrawal and not from the date when the student was absent. Being on the school register counts as days in school.
4. If paid with a credit card or online, monies will be refunded back to the credit card. Cash payments will be refunded via cheque.